xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Pets

i used to breed and raise ferrets

Does anyone have animals? I looking to buy a snake for a pet this weekend.Not sure what type of snake i want yet, Ive been searching the net for lots of information on them.

a little tip, do not get a ball pythin, they are known for hunger-striking

I have a Pommeranian. It's a little dog woth a big poofy furcoat.When it's dry, it's about the size of a big cat - when it's wet, about the size of a big rat. :)

i have hamsters, i wanted to have a snake so i can feed them to it ;)i have 3 dogs: 1 old black cocker spaniel, a black labrador and a white german sheppard (she has 6 toes).. and 2 cats all adopted from the street... and some birdies and a fish i dont care about............ and my new pet is a Chinchilla!!! aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww she so cute her name is Catalina... i doze off in my bed and she sat in me a few times... we're still getting acquainted... i hope my cats wont kill her

I've always wanted a parrot that could talk - as in proper. None of this one word crap.I would train it to do my evil bidding.

I have male rotwieller 7 mnths old with papers i am selling it for $270, any body wants to have this puppy just PM me and will try to communicate each other k.. see yah guys ;)