xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

backstreet boys

ah.... bsb such a long time that i didn't heard of them even i liked them... they were popular stating in 1994 or 1995 at the same time with the Spice Girls. But the last thing that i heard from them is they are in the studio recording a new album, but it was dated from last year or what when i read in the newspaper... now i'm wondering they will...

Secretly everybody really likes a backstreet boys song. Take America's best song writers and a bunch of pretty boys with decent voices and over paid producers and you end up with a bunch of platinum albums. There has to be somewhere some element of the backstreet boys that you like if you pretend you don't your either kiding your self or a pantera fan.

girls liked BSB so... it's surelike for example, i have a friend and she likes punk-rock music, but in her past, she did listen to bsb and the spice girls!

They have pretty good song... But they've already split up right?Hummm why boybands always split up after being really damn famous, rich, and have so many fans? :roll: