xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kawasu

Ragnarok Online Anyone play?

I have played ragnarok throughout its beta days, and i can say that the concept, ideas and graphics are very good. However, the part which really puts this game down is its really really *BLEEP* customer service. They let bots run all over the place, and their people in charge of banning accounts don't know what the BLEEP they are doing.

I didn't play it by myself but i heard emoticons from one of my freinds which tried to play it .....
:)
And if i can say it here: "B*ll Sh*t" it's in one word...

In few words: not so fun to play it... some things which can be fitted on character willn't appear anyhow.... it's odd... and you'll need to train a half day time only to equip it...

That's all that i know about whis mmorpg..

My favorite MMORPG, but of course there are a lot of things which could be better. The characters are great and I love everything about them. The characters are very important for me and their design can decide about, if I like the PRG or if I don't.For example a thing which I don't like in playing RO is the lack of events and community activities. The most people don't want to have "contact" with you until you are at least second job class. And the thing with the equipped items that you didn't see. This happens only on private servers, where you mostly don't pay for playing. It happens because the admin of this server creates his own items and that is often the reason, why you don't see them :).

I had my own private server a long while ago (using some crappy EMU, can't remember the name even anymore :) ) and I had my share of custom items aswell, the problem with custom items is the client side, a private server using custom items need to supply them in their patchfile, wich, if you have many items (at the end i had over 50items) could be a pain for the patch size. As long as a private server immediately brings out a small new patch (update), custom items can't go wrong, but that's the problem with most private servers, they lack organisation, meaning they also bleed to death.Running a private server is something incredibly fun, but to actually attract users, a private server needs aslot of maintainance, updates and custom stuff, I might do it one day again, but if Im gonna do it, i want to use Aegis (official RO EMU).Yep, that's me, the person with great ambition and the lack of skills :)

RO can pretty addicting...It does get boring after a while since they is not story or whatever, you just keep killing monsters and keep trying to be stronger.But if you find a good server with a good community it can be really fun. And lower rates don't boring so fast. (in high rates you don't need to party, you can get max level in a day, lol)Anyways... Play RO! :rolleyes:

ive played RO for almost 3 years and yeah, i had fun playing it~i has characters in all 6 servers and i was able to meet new people and friends through this game~