xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jailbox

Blind Guardian

Me. hansi Kursch is one of the best singers around. My favourite songs from them include Mirror mirror, Nightfall, Into the storm and of course, the 14 minute epic And then there was silence.

Blind Guardian rocks. I really love Nightfall in Middle Earth, it's so epic. I really need to get some more of Blind Guardian. OFr those of you who like power metal and LOTR, you should check out Blind Guardian's Nightfall in Middle Earth. It's sort of like a story of Middle Earth told in rock, but it's set around ancient Middle earth, not technically in Lord of The Rings.

Not only is there music excellent, but their art is freakin EXCELLENT! You should go to their main page and look at it. It's stuff i would buy and put on my wall. Really abstract but still cool. And if you guys like Blind Guardian, you would also like Iron Maiden because they have the same kind of sound. My favorite Blind Guardian song is. .. And the story ends. .. .MAN. I love how their music has Lord of the Rings themes. That's freakin cool.

You should go to their main page and look at it. It's stuff i would buy and put on my wall. Really abstract but still cool. And if you guys like Blind Guardian, you would also like Iron Maiden because they have the same kind of sound