xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Analisis of antivirus

although not exactly "anti-virus" nor even a scanner. i find wormguard to be one of the fastest and best at keeping viruses, worms, etc out

Doctor Web for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP (DrWeb) is a powerful combination of an antivirus scanner and one of the world's most clever memory resident monitors - "Spider Guard", deeply integrated into the operating system of your PC, which practically excludes any possible intrusion of a malicious code, e.i. virus, worm, trojan program into your computer. The most important innovation in DrWeb32 is its modular architecture. As early as in DrWeb v.4.0, main antivirus database was placed in a separate file and loaded (similarly to adds-on) after DrWeb's start, which provided the solution to memory shortage problem. Now, DrWeb32 consists of the platform-independent kernel and the shell that interacts with a specific operating environment (in our case, Windows 95/98/NT).Without comments... :!:

i believe AVG has registery iseus it did with me anyway

I believe you have issues nareth

Update ;): Now using SAV, It's the ultimate. AVG gave up on me, and failed to start its resident scanner and email scanner. SAV has no downsides, for me.

i prefer bitdefender ttl sucrty 2009coz ..............its the best ............it detects win32 but quarintine it not lyk other such as nod32 avast panda pcclin........delete it so i lyk bitdefender...for furthere help plz contact me. attestingpiraks@gmail.comorrite2alok@gmail.com