xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

I thought it was annoying too. Everyone else praised it, but the thing is you find out what happens at the start then the chase happens before it... then, well maybe I should pay more attention next time... if I ever do watch it again.

Did you see The Core? What a waste of time!

No way, it was interesting eye candy,...farcical but enjoyable. Like most Delroy Lindo movies...anyone see The One on Channel 5 last night :lol:.

Starship Troopers II. Worst film ever! Was expecting something that resembled the first and felt like wanting to shoot myself after it.

Yeah, totally. Absolutely. I 100% agree with you there. Didn't you get the feeling that it could be called Alien 5 and nobody would notice?!?

Has to be "My Blue Heaven" with Steve Martin. I usually like Steve, but in this one he plays a NYC Mob guy. He does the most hideous and inconsistent brooklyn accent ever attempted on screen. And he really doesn't get the whole gangster acting thing either. At all. That combined with a very contrived, poorly written story, horrible casting, horrible directing, horrible photography, and horrible acting makes it very unwatchable. It belongs in a MST xK archive somewhere.