xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Sims 2

Game for girls

I agree that many girls play this game but I also like it and many of my friends also sometimes like to play sims 2 than some counter-strike or UT :P

One of the greatest things about this game is the open-endedness of it, and how you can live your dreams.It also is very creative and sometimes hilarious.I think anybody who believes this is boring is just afraid that controlling people is seen as womanly.

I just can't play this game - I'm like what is the point?!? It really is a time waster. With something the COD you've got somewhere to go.

I have it my sister play it al the and i dont get to the computer

lol. I know what you mean. When I use to live at home, I had to built my little sis a PC so I could get on with my work lol.

I like sims. And i will buy all expansion pack. :mrgreen:

Thats how they get the money out of you :wink:

The "expansion packs" for the sims are a cruel way of them sucking money from your bank account

it's GREAT!! addictive as always..... :) hmm but i only played it a couple of times at my cousins house.the urbz is pretty good though. 8)