xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Incredibles

Was great taking my son to go see the movie. Can't wait for the DVD release, Wish I was as good at graphic art as those guys at Pixar are. :wink:

To me, this film was a bitter let down. It had so much potential, but spent too long establishing the characters and all. I wanted to see funny super heros saving the planet. Not their life story.

Very good movie, not just for the kids everyone can enjoy this one. The animation was awesome and it had a good storyline. I reccomend this movie to everyone.

i loved it! its so cute..
"what are you waiting for?"

-"I dont know, something wIIIIiCKKKEDD!"

i think its, "i dont know, something amazing i guess"

its a cool movie

The movie is way to cool just like the name says an incredible movie. The kid how runs so fast that's very cool, I would be in notime at school :wink: I agree about pixar, they're very good.

It was a great movie. Toy Story is one of the best too, but Finding Nemo is my favorite Pixar movie.1. Finding Nemo2. The Incredibles3. Toy Story

It was a great movie. Toy Story is one of the best too, but Finding Nemo is my favorite Pixar movie.
1. Finding Nemo
2. The Incredibles
3. Toy Story

yup. so is mine. i love finding nemo!! ;)

I could never figure out why Shreck was so popular. Yeah, it had good satire and kept you on your toes for inside jokes but was it really ever a good kids movie? The word 'sexy' was used several times in the last Shreck--a way thumbs-down for DW.The Incredibles was far more creative and used satire as a plot tool not as a plot itself. Definitely deserved to beat Shreck 2!