xisto Community
BuLLeT

Xbox Live Gaming

x box live is really cool after you have played a game for awhile and you are ready to have new levels or challenge people online. I think halo for the x box is the most challeging online game so far. I want to get some kind of war game cause that would be good online play too, like ps2.

I think that xbox live gaming is a rippoff.. you already pay for your internet and bought the game.. why pay to play online ??? .. Ps2 you can play for free :( LONG LIVE PLAYSTATION ~!

I use my xbox to play online, and do not pay a cent. I don't use Xbox Live, however. I use a tunnelling app called Xlink Kai. Anyone who has an Xbox and a little knowledge of networking should seriously look into it. It uses the system link option in any game that has it, and therefore you can also play Halo online which doesn't have an xbox live option.

Super cool. :(

yep I'm slways online on xbox. Oh and for the guy who likes PS2 the good games cost money to play and only last for so many minuets you buy. thats why i will never play ps2 online. plus on some games you have to do with dial up connections which will lag you. xbox rules. oh yeah xlink kai aint bad but it doesnt offer the competiitons and prizes offered by xbox. i wil try it tonite and wil post more indepth. i dont mind payin $50 to game for a full year on all games (excluding PSO) for an unlimited ammount of time.

Yeah that's true, but the clan I've co-formed offers tournaments, prizes, etc. We're a really close-knit group with a general love of gaming. We're really new, so we're somewhat disorganized at times. Here's the site:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
It's not much to look at right now, but keep in mind that I whipped it up in just a couple of days. And my current host does not allow much in the way of bandwidth, and really doesn't like to give too much access time to perl, although it does allow a little. So all the scripts had to be pretty small, and the forum is off-site.

Anyway, I love Kai and would never give it up.