xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truvu17

Trap17.com Main Index Logo howd they do that?

Hey folks, Im sure when you go on Xisto.com you see the hand and the globe logo up top. I know they use flash for that, but how they heck do you actually do it? I have flashmx and swish3d... Ive used flashmx, but never swish3d, please tell me which would be best for the logo like the one on Xisto.com main page. Thanks!!

Well... im sure it requires a lot of skills... but if I know what to do and the with the right program, I might be able to imitate it a little, and thats all i need.... please let me know if you know how to do it and help me out, thanks..

but if I know what to do and the with the right program, I might be able to imitate it a little, and thats all i need...

number one

th thing is made is flash technology

loads of programs generating swf animations but only one comprehensive -FLASH. To make sth good in it you gatta have skill and thattakes time - it took me a year to grasp the thing

numer two

what you are asking for is pure plagiarism

the thing that can take you to the top is originality

and further more if you wanna modifie flash ... well you gatta have skill to even know how to do it

so make you own develop your own style and be significant

or copy sth so nobody would notice