xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dark_element

Php And Phpnuke

Of course php and phpnuke are supported by XistoThere are many Xisto sites with phpnuke on them just browse a few people and ull find 1. Anyway php-nuke uses php files to run.

Because it an awesome content management system. It is one of the most secure and popular Content Management systems out there. The ideas of modules and blocks is extremely genius and i congratulate the original creator of Php-Nuke. Compared to othe Content management systems such as Mambo, php-nuke is far superior!You should try it, if you don't like it, simply delete it

Ok, I installed PHP-Nuke in my site. But when I opened the page, it was totally blank. Any ideas?How do we add content there? Was it blank as there was no content? Even then, shouldn't there be at least the template?I am lost, please help me.

It sounds like you didn't upload all the files if you use cpanel. If you didn't use cpanel reuploo all your files again and get back to us.

yeh just go to your php admin panel via your nuke administration by clicking on the forums button. Every thing is pretty self explanatory from there on.