xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Avril Lavigne

you should see avril live at her concerts. she plays the guitar, drums and piano and sings. she's a great musician. I used to be a fan but i don't quite like her new album.

she's cute and her music is better than christina's or britney's.

Better than Britney? Tell Avril to reach Britney's albums rank on the charts. Tell her to beat it or tell yourself about it before comparing them. She's no match for Britney. Britney can't even feel the run for her money. She's using the Britney-hater idea to get the sympathies of people that hates Britney. In short, she's riding on Britney's fame! Got that one? :P

All I can say about avril is that her voice is not good on stage, I mean she cant sing and 4 the one who said her music is better than britney or xtina let me tell u that ur wrong, she's just a *BLEEP* girl

she's cute and her music is better than christina's or britney's.

i agree about britney, but christina? omg r u kidding me didnt u hear her sing live? shes like omg! amazing! lol im in luv with her voice, shes my fave singer

btw i just want to say that britney and christina used sex to to sell their albums to get where they are at least avril makes real music