xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Best Office Software

w00t. iWork arrived to today. It is somewhat of a transition form the world of MS Office and the OpenOffice clone. but so far I love it. It is easy to use and can do powerful layout and formating.

MS Office Is The Best==============
1.Stability
2. Full Integration
3. User Friendly But
Not Open Source ;)

thats true...although it cost alot..but its kinda worth it in the long run..because most companies in the world use it ..schools colleges..etc

I have been using MS Office for 5/6 years, I think I was brought up with MS Office. Before that I used Word Perfect and WordStar. but cannot remember who made that softare I think WordStar is owned by Corel now or is it WordPerfect???

Me love Microsft! I've had no problems with Microsoft what so ever!

Guess you weren't there for the BSoD era. :o I don't remember much other than trying to throw the computer out the window. Personally, I much preferred the stability of MS Office 2000 (not that it was that stable...) but 2003 is much more integrated. Meaning there's more crashes between switching through excel graphs and word documents. Meh. Keeping with the times.