xisto Community
campainer

What Have You Bought?

Well I bought a few domains including straven.name and volume.cc...I wanted to buy lamer.tv but I don't qualify for it since I have no tv channel and I don't broadcast anything on tv :lol:...um...yay?? :PBTW nice avatar ;) grrlfromoz

Oh well, I just bought a brand new Samsung SGH-C100 cell phone. That ate up a little of my fortune but it is worth itThat was a nice show of magic there friend.......

I recently bought a new TV for my room shopped around fond a pretty good deal for it at a local store, cheaper than futureshop heeh :( Got a Toshiba 20" pretty nice :(

I bought Green Day's newest album, American Idiot, this past Tueseday. By far, American Idiot is the best Green Day has released. Since I bought the record I cannot stop listening to it!!I might buy a new mobile phone tomorrow!

And i just bought the latest DMX Album. I have been playing that for some time now and am I enjoying it? Yes of course.....hehehe

well lets see here, what have i bought that i like. well nothing really. i went to hot topic and bought some spikes to put on my backpack for school but thats really it. i really didn't even buy them my friend had got them for me because i helped her with class stuff. :(

the last thing i bought was school lunch,it was really bad because if you havent heard of the recent hurricanes hitting florida,hurricane charly wiped out my town completely and only spared a few houses and 1 of the schools,alot of else was destroyedanywaysyeah thats the last thing i bought

Haven't bought anything lately 'cause I'm so broke. What I really need to buy is a new mp3 player. I had spent $200 on one, used it for less than 8 months before my brother crushed it while in a fight, grr..

Well i downloaded StyleXP and i absoloutly love it! I didnt actully "buy" it cuz it is a hacked version i got off of good old kazaa. :) I love being able to customize my Stuff. I have a awesome halloween thing on right now.

I bought the sims 2! Lol it's strange, I'm in an office now and I can't play games. Yet I keep on thinking what I will do with my house and my people, when I come home. I can't wait to get home, turn my PC on, and command my people even more :)

Hmmm This week I have bought:600g or Lindt Milk Chocolate2 New SkirtsPair of New Jeans2 New TopsA Pair of ShoesLoads of Make UpA New CD ROM HardriveA New BagEar PhonesNew StationaryLoads of Hair ProductsA New Coat And well thats it...I guessWish List : SIMS 2 !!!! OMG PLEASE SANTA !!!! I WAS GOOD THIS YEAR--- PART GOT DELETED BY ME LMAO TO SAVE EMBARASSMENT ----