xisto Community
arash

Favorite Sport

Hey holla..My favourite spoty is baskettball,and also i love snowboarding...My favourite team s Detroit Pistons and I love to watch Kobe Bryant and Vlade Divac,and i can't forgett Peja Stojakovich!!! ;)

My favorite sport to watch or play (but I prefer to play) would definitely be baseball. I don't think other sports can create either the sense of drama or level of strategy inherent in all aspects of baseball. Learning to excel at any one position can take a lifetime. Also, with hitting, throwing, fielding, running, and jumping all involved I don't think any other sport utilizes as many different skills as baseball, so that there's something for everyone.

Oops. Sport THAT utilizes... saw it as soon as I posted it... For someone as crazy about grammar and spelling as I am, this isn't good... I miss my edit button *sniff* :rolleyes:

what's your favorite sport?it's handball. I'm playing handball four years and I love handball. It's cool. :D We go to the match with buss and we always talk about the match. :) HANDBALL IT IS THE BEST SPORT :unsure:

My favourite sports is football. Think about World cup, European Cup and others like English premier league, and other European countries' leagues. They are just awesome. Next is cricket. The passion for the gentlemen's game can never fade out. I hope more countries will play this game.Third - Tennis. Those famouse seasonal opens are just a hit anywhere.And the list goes on!

My favorate sport is skiing. I live in Taiwan where you can never find snow. That's why I went to other countries like Japan, Canada, Switzerland, Italy, U.S. to ski. Among all these ski resorts, I like Whitsler ski resort the best becasue of its convenient ski routes and beautiful view. The most important of all is that I found a place where offers reasonable price to stay.

I think I've posted in here, on well. ILOVE basketball. it's the best sports ever.You can actually snatch the ball and be vicous and everything. I love playing against girls though. Because they are so wimpy..I growled at one of them and they squeeled and gave me the ball, LOL. I've scratched most of them {by accident} so they are scared to have ball when I'm playing, heh.Anyways I also like rounders, which is a kind of a girls game. It's like baseball but simpler and with a muuuuchh smaller bat. lolMy favourite sport to watch would probably be footie because everything else seems so boring on tv. I'm sure it's much more exciting in real life.. but on tv...it's slow..

My most favourite sport is swimming, I had started swimming when I was young and I'm pretty good at it, and it relaxes me when I'm stressing. And my other favourite sports are badminton and volleyball. But I haven't played volleyball in the longest time, so it's my favourite so much. I like basketball, but since I'm short, I'm not very good at getting the ball in the net.

Are martial arts count as sports? :) Since no one mentioned them.. If yes then my favourite sports would be like Capoeira, Taekwondo and Muay Thai.. Other than martial arts probably snowboarding.. It owns ^^