xisto Community
arash

Favorite Sport

I like running and swimming. Actually i'm not very fond of doing sports, i like to watch it. But i like to ski in winter and go cycling in summer. i consider them favorite sports too. I also like soccer and basketball.

Yeah Same. I really like hockey but no season this year. Why can't they just give them there money? Like it makes no sence about having to get paid more then what they got.

For a spectator sport, my preference is ice hockey. I actively support the Vancouer Canucks - I never miss a game. I upgraded my TV service for the sole purpose of getting exclusive PPV games, and I try and attend every season opener. I even went to the playoffs last season!For playing, I like soccer. I was going to get in to hockey, but the expense turned my parents off, so I couldn't follow that path when I was young, so I went into soccer instead.

Cricket and Rugby Union. But I guess that comes from my upbringing in South Africa, those are by far the two most popular sports in the white community.

I like soccer, don't play it myself but I like seeing it on TV. In my spare time I go to the swimming pool once in a while. Slides, waves, jaccuzi's, you get it all for just 3 euro's :)