xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Too_Hot

Sites Post your sites here

Its the ****ing whiteFyre source he did not make it in case you thought he did. Its the most used GF source ever and it pretty much sucks IMO...I should know I've used it. http://whitefyre.com/ o_O seems since they got hacked they changed the boards layout...as you can see compaired to his board. Anyway erm please don't double post, if you didn't see that one till after then next time just edit your other post please. Thank you.

just for some of the options on whytefyre is why i choose them. I have an invisionfree bard but the people complain about wanting karma and all so i gave them what they want and they are quiet about it.

I changed my layout by cheating lol i converted all my files to xara webstyle files and edited one of their layouts along with some images and such i did myself the colors should be easier on the eyes now.

The site is awsome with the menu and the stuff you have available at your site.. one thing i didn't like is that some links load in the menu frame and can't see anything.And to the side? was it a ad? i saw just 1/4 of it.

Besides that the site looks great gj.

yoo man! i lke your design.. good job man.. keep it up! as me.. i dont my site yet... whew

Triple X: :(
Edited by Triple X (see edit history)