xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Too_Hot

Sites Post your sites here

All of your sites are very well designed and look great! But on one of your sites BrainProductions you need to get rid of the music. Most people (not all) hate when webmasters add music to their sites that can't be turned off. I, for one, am one of the people who hate it... It's annoying when you are already listening to music on your own player... Just thought I would let you know.

Later,
J. (TS)

I quite agree with you on that one, I personally did add a jukebox to my first site. As when people in my classroom visited it with sound on, and well... everyone complemented that the music was depressing. Pft.

Anyway, as that was about a year ago, I have since learned how to make it work within javascript.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/  most of you have probably seen it already though.  triple x.. you told me to make my own layout(at least i think it was you) and now you took a layout from the same place i got mine :P .  but anyways that my site.. check it out if you havent already!

Uh i don't remember saying that o_O and no I didn't get it from the same place.

Looking to get anyones opinion the theme is going to be a place for me to start showing off graphic design and web design i work on as well as a place or "blog" for me to post about my star wars galaxies gaming info and everquest info as well as movies i want to share with friends that i make from within the game.

trystim.trap17.com

Looking to get anyones opinion the theme is going to be a place for me to start showing off graphic design and web design i work on as well as a place or "blog" for me to post about my star wars galaxies gaming info and everquest info as well as movies i want to share with friends that i make from within the game.

trystim.trap17.com

from my point of few red blue and puple don't go that good together.. The red and the blue it like distracts me when I try to read something.

I like the layout, and the menu. Gj

from my point of few red blue and puple don't go that good together.. The red and the blue it like distracts me when I try to read something.
I like the layout, and the menu. Gj

That is just a temporary color i am probably gonna go with a black to grey gradient for the table background on the middle section i used dreamweaver and xara to put this one together

trystim.trap17.com

If you made it yourself, good job even though I don't really like the colors(and/or red and blue...) but its still pretty damn good.

Well not alot to say.. well is just a forum and can read anything without registering..I didn't really like the skin that much, but hey thats my opinion others may like it. Its ok site,good job man. but i think you should get a more professional board like phpbb or invision board.

Your site looks awsome with the design. One thing i didn't like is that there was no scrollbar. On some pages i couldn't see most of the text. Also i don't know if the parts of images outside the template is part of the layout or not, cuase it kind of looks messed up to me:D