xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

what tv shows do you hate?

Believe it or not but i hate freinds and fear factor with a passion. I cringe whenever they come on lol.what shows do you guys hate?

I'm with you Krystal.On the other hand i love Friends, think it is one of the best series on air.Phoebe: We could eat the wax! It's organic.Chandler: Oh great, food with hair on it.Phoebe: No! Not the used wax.Chandler: Because that would be crazy? You gotta admit that was funny. :D

Some lady is sueing Fear Factor for 2.3million dollars. But there already is a topic on worst tv shows, so take it over there people.

Believe it or not but i hate freinds and fear factor with a passion. I cringe whenever they come on lol.what shows do you guys hate?

arrr i don't like the host of fear factor. mmnnn yea. it'd be kind cool if there was a better host. i like how they get to eat pig ears and insects and stuff... considered delicacies in many cultures

Most reality TV shows...gets crapper by the show!If Idol falls into that group it might be an exception, but...big brother and surival are crap. I hate it!

im also starting to hate all reality shows... it was ok at first but now ther just takin it a bit to far lol... its just stupid now, especially all those reality shows on fox. the only ones i stick wit are the ones on MTV ;p

I agree.. thats too many reality shows.. you can barely turn on a channel without seeing a promo for one..it's especially worst on Fox..