xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jaykachu

Mario Party WooWOo~

Just considering there are four, care to enlighten us on which evil version we're talking about? I've played MP 1 and 2. :P I prefer classics like Donkey Kong Country (SNES) though.

yeah i really like mario party. I have played all the them, the 5th one just came out for gamecube not too long ago. I still like the n64 mario party 1-3 though it still had alot to do.

Edited by dundun2007 (see edit history)

Not a fan tbh...Bought number 4 but couldnt be bothered to buy number 5. I didnt even like it much tbh, going around in circles just peeved me off, alot of it was just based entirely around luck and many of the mini games where just a load of turd :D I much prefer the Super Monkey Ball games and Wario Ware on the cube for playing with a number of people, anyone can get into them... :P

Mario Party 1-3 were cool games. Mario Party 4 was one big disappointment, but I still find myself playing that game for some reason or another. Mario Party 5 is awesome. It's like Mario Party 4 was a test run, and Mario Party 5 is the real deal. I only have Mario Party 4, though, which sucks.

lol mario party is fun for a while.. then it jsut gets boring. ithere are a ew adapations of the game which i like though. you ever played one piece pirates carnival? its much like mariio party but it uses the characters ffrom one piece instead. i guess i like it more because i'm a hardcore one piece fan and so are my mates so we naturally adapt to it and find it really amusing to play. the only downside to these games is how bad they are when ur not playing with friends... its jsut lame when its played like taht.

hasnt everyone played almost every mario game? I think mario party is fun for the first 10 minutes. Even with a lot of people playing...it gets fairly boring and repetitive.

I played the first mario party game and it was alright, i played it a couple of times with my friends and we had some fun but when i played the second it was practicly the same as the first, nothing was new basically so my friend brought his GBA SP and he had Mario party advance, we were all curious to see how it was and how multiplayer would be but no one had it. So we had to watch him play single player and it seemed worse than the N64 version. Has anyone got the GBA version and/or enjoys it?

i really like dthe firt one. I have played it so much. Not much latley though becuase i dont play my n64 that often. But when i did i would always play it. It is even better whne you play with friends or family becuase it makes you want to play more entesivly. Overall i would say it is an amazing games. The newer version are good but still i would say 1 and possibly 2 as being the best games.