xisto Community
iGuest

Ladybug Logo

If anyone is interested I am starting a website with the name LadyBug's Links, and need a logo with those words, and some cool colorful ladybugs around the words. Let me know! Thanks,Ladybug :wink:

Why sure,thought I'd wait til I got a reply before I threw out the details. I didn't want to seem to forward since I am new here and all.I would like it to be about 353 x 117, with a solid light blue(sky or slate, I like both!) background, and bright colored lady bugs, red, green, purple, pink, orange, yellow...kinda of like the ladybugs on this site's logo: <<removed>>And I want the words LadyBug's Links on it, with those ladybugs around the words. If anyone wants to try it be my guest, I am greatly appreciative!Thanks,Ladybug :D

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

nice logo, the ladybuggs are very cute, i'll give it a try. and welcome to this community. you prob will be surprized by the amount of reactions you will get to this one i hope :D EDITi got something. here it is<<removed>>and<<removed>>

nice logo, the ladybuggs are very cute, i'll give it a try. and welcome to this community. you prob will be surprized by the amount of reactions you will get to this one i hope :D  EDIT
i got something. 
here it is
<<removed>>

and

<<removed>>

WOOOOWWW How awesome is that! What program did you use to create that beautiful piece of art?! I really do like it! Thanks so much!!! :D:D

nice logo, the ladybuggs are very cute, i'll give it a try. and welcome to this community. you prob will be surprized by the amount of reactions you will get to this one i hope :D  EDIT
i got something. 
here it is
<< removed >>

and

<<removed>>

WOOOOWWW How awesome is that! What program did you use to create that beautiful piece of art?! I really do like it! Thanks so much!!! :D:D

Most likely photoshop or paint shop pro, but I would guess PS

I don't like it much at all. As the owner of LadybugLinks.com, and the designer of the Logo imitated, I will be looking for you. There is one thing about writing a web owner and asking if an idea could be adapted, but you have posted a public intent to thieve a concept. I'm dissapointed that nobody even thought to contact me. Since you didn't register, I'll have to go the hard way to contact you unless you'd contact me first. My contact info is available in the usual LEGAL way, via WHOIS, which lists the data on registered domains. Regards,DLadybugDLadybug Properties

Dear Dladybug,On behalf of Xisto I would like to extend our sincere apologies for not catching this kind of unspeakable act, especially using this forum!I will edit following posts to remove any logos that are not consent of your permission. Although a possible great damage has been done, I hope you find this late action a little comforting.Once again, our deepest apologies.

oooh ok this topic was a little confusing had to read it a few times to figure out what was going but yeah moooo_im_a_fish you are now labeled a Image ripper most likly you have already been taken care of since I see all these edits buffalo did.