xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hatebreed

yipes let's peace out peopleĀ  :P everyone here has beautiful avatarsĀ  :lol:

Exept for hatebreed when he had his other one...oh and yours >_>
Hm now your new one hatebreed...me like, second best IMO, but Erics is still #1.

*Cough* I'm not sure whether my avatar is even working... Hopefully, my host is up again...PS: First post. Hooray.

WOW! I never payed attention to this thread until today when Wassie told me on MSN "Your a star!" "Check the avatar thread in the lobby"....I came here and my jaw dropped!! I never knew people would like my avatar so much...hehe everyones talking about my avatar, yet I'm still absent, lol...And if anyone didn't notice yet, I switched it from .gif to .swf, so I'm the only one with a .swf avatar now....but heck, its not something to be proud of that much lol...Thanks everyone for the positive remarks on my avatar, I made it myself, I can make you guys avatars too...if you guys want...

Well hatebreed you changed your avatar, it seems that you rely shouldn't needed to be proud of :P

I have a friggin' sweet avatar. It's better than anyone else's. It's an evil monkey as you can all tell from my sig. :P