xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Xbox games!

I wanna share with u that i'm new in the xbox world and i just got halo 1 and halo 2, they both are really good and i wanna know if u guys enjoy that games a lot as I'm doing now? I also have top spin, metal gear, urbz the sims, dead or alive volleyball 8) and like 10 more!

I've played Halo 1 on my PC - Great game ...DoA Volleyball - so easy but very interesting and not boring game ... i was suprissed when i played that game on friend's X-box :D

halo 1 and 2 are great games they should make more games like them because if there made a poll for if people want them to make a 3rd halo everyone would vote yes.....

Halo 2 is overrated. I enjoy it a lot but it's getting to much credit. I have an Xbox and I love it's games, and online games.

I have Halo 2 on xbox and to be honest i dont see what all the hype was about the story mode was a joke!! The ending was just taking the miccy the only good thing about halo 2 is the multiplayer

Xbox 2. I think you are making a huge mistake.Hmz.... other good games for xbox... Crash: Twinsanity.And GTA: San Andreas will be available for xbox and pc from June 10th 2005