xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

XWH

Good news: On december 27, XWH collapsed.

Less good news: They are back again (30/12/04), but have you seen their new specs???

-----------------------------------------

Space: 50MB

Bandwidth: 2,048MB (2 GB)

MySQL DB's: 2

For this plan you will require:

Posts per day: 2+ (On average).

-----------------------------------------

I think we will see a lot of driftwood here in the coming days!!

Latest news: It appear to be some kind of coup amongst the XWH admins.It seems to have split into 3 small groups of which only one seem to function, rudimentarily!

Latest news:  It appear to be some kind of coup amongst the XWH admins.
It seems to have split into 3 small groups of which only one  
seem to function, rudimentarily!

Their forums doesn't looks good though..:D

They are a bunch of greedy guys, they keep changing their plans, I joined their forum just to see how they were doing.... They cared none and chat with dirty words..... If they host free hosting why they kept demanding donate, donate...... click or else.........lolAnd they kept telling(they even emailed us) the forum members to <- snipped -> ads, we do click in FNH too if relevant ads appear.... but not clicking recklessly which google hates........}

You know, I'm still trying to figure out what on earth happened with them. I should've known that their free hosting plans looked too good to last.

Thankfully, my site hosted by them wasn't very large and I used URL re-direction to point to it. Unfortunately, those who bookmarked my site are going to get the dreaded "404 - Page Not Found" error eternally unless they took note of the redirection URL which was distributed on various promotional materials. :cry:

When entities decide to do hosting (whether free or paid), they need to take it seriously and realise that many of the clients that upload sites to their servers would have spent a lot of time working on those sites.

I'm very disappointed with XWH. Very disappointed. :x

I don't like XWH anymore, first their new stats suck, the owners are rude and juvenille, and their owner is a 13 yo spoilt rich kid who is very imature

.... They cared none and chat with dirty words.....

haha...
Well I dont know about you, but that makes me laugh!

I dont know why, but really, um, its just funny. Am I wrong people?

quotes database from the forum:

What the hell man? You did it with my mom? You F****** b*st*rd!
Kylie Minogue... I read in a magazine that scientists proved that her *bottom* is the deffinition of perfect. Beat that.  
Ohh man, i was just watching something about her late last night. About ho ...[censor]

hmmm  
verbally the worst thing i done was tell my teacher to suck my *BLEEP*, because he pissed me off so i walked out teh class and out came "suck my *BLEEP* you *BLEEP*er"  
physically, hmmm.....nothing m ...[censor]

I could prolly find about 100 posts like that from him :D

You can only get a free domain ONCE from us and you cant change it.
there is an adult section on some of the other sites we co-own.

Cmon man Go talk bout that in the adult section LOSER!

All done guys now bow before me and say ooh and ahh wat a great leader (is he desperate?)

I got 2 Windows XP's We custom built these computers, My comp has a G-force 3 and I got a whole bunch of other cool fast stuff, with Comcast Hi Speed Internet *Cable (since when is Gforce 3 fast? :D)

I'm 25 Man I feel old.

I am 19

not as bad as the super mod, but I filtered some :D

an admin wrote: Cmon man Go talk bout that in the adult section LOSER!

Yeah right.. Thats something you want to hear from the people in charge!

___

Please remind me, why is FNH not number one A-OK? I just... cant think...

Kylie Minogue... I read in a magazine that scientists proved that her *bottom* is the deffinition of perfect. Beat that.  Ohh man, i was just watching something about her late last night. About ho ...[censor]  

Glad I'm not the perfect *bottom*! :wink:

I don't like XWH anymore, first their new stats suck, the owners are rude and juvenille, and their owner is a 13 yo spoilt rich kid who is very imature

Indeed .Saint They did suck. i was with them for about a week or something, but not long because they stopped my hosting with no notice so i lost quite a lot of stuff like my forum...

I see now their back with rubbish hosting, they cant keep up with the true hosters :twisted:

Their google plan was stupid, theres no chance i'm putting google ads on my page :D

One of their admins got kicked out by another in some supid quarrel.. :D