xisto Community
iGuest

GTA:SA

I have read that this game will come out on PC at June 2005! I just can't wait. This game will be awsome! But I must still wait about 5 months :P

Well i hope you guys like it. I honestly never play a GTA game before. i am thinking of buying san andreas to see if it is a awesome game. Espcially it was the one game in the game awards.

GTA SA Kicks *bottom* The best game on the PS2

That's true IMO as well as statistically. It's one of the largest and quickest selling games of all time. [aside] Take that Halo 2!!! :)

GTA SA is cool i have played it on a PS2 with a friend of my.. the multiplayer mode isn'tso great but the game IS GREAT! the hydra is very cool :D and makeing wheelies with a bycicle is also great my record time is: 48 second (a truck came on the highway and hit me hard :D ..

GTA SA Kicks *bottom* The best game on the PS2[

you really thinks so? I think SA also real good but would it be the best game on the ps2