xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

whats your music?

I listen to minimalistic rock (The White Stripes, The Hives, The Strokes), Classic Rock (Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Doors), Progressive Rock (Rush, Yes), and Jam Bands (Phish, The Grateful Dead, moe, The String Cheese Incident, The Allman Brothers Band).

Punk rock! blink 182 is my favorite together with Linkin park. But they are somewhat different, they don't really fit into one genre. frankly i like songs from a bunch of different genres, but because i like Blink 182 songs best, i say Punk rock.

Punk rock! blink 182 is my favorite together with Linkin park. But they are somewhat different, they don't really fit into one genre. 

frankly i like songs from a bunch of different genres, but because i like Blink 182 songs best, i say Punk rock.

I'm sorry but blink 182 isn't punk, its pop punk.

I like real punk like the Ramones, Rancid, The Clash, the Sex Pistols, etc

But I like Clasic Rock more. Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and AC/DC just to name a few.