xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Gmail Invites

i love google, i'v always like how it's just so simple, theres no crap on the front page, expecialy when i used a 56k connection... heh, and i have a gmail Nate9000@gmail.com and i read the creepy article to, it's a bunch of bull$#!T all email providers do pretty much the same thing, but it's not like someones ganna go looking for ur mails they have millions in the database! and pluse THEY DON"T CARE! so i think gmail is greate! and i'm not able to give invites sorry :D lol i'm one of those accounts that can't oh well

who wants gmailfs i can giv link...it is not warez...turns your gmail acc into a online virtual harddrive any upload files will be sent as an 'attachment'pls dun deletereply or pm if you wan :D

Thats very easy to think, but think a little bit more. Selling info on people is big business these days, and nowhere is it bigger than on the internet.The thing is that today those companies have to go thru consirable troubleto collect much of the info. That at least some consolation. If Google pulls this off they will have everything under one roof - all the emails you ever send and receive, everything about your surfing-habits, everything about your website and assuming they will offer online storage in the future - they will also know what you use your pc for, which programs you use, how often you update them................Within not so many years they will know everything about almost anybody who have ever been online............I find that most unsettling... shutter!

who wants gmailfs i can giv link...

it is not warez...

turns your gmail acc into a online virtual harddrive any upload files will be sent as an 'attachment'

pls dun delete

I think we all know that it isn't warez! Other people posted that they have links, why would the admins single out you?