xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Matrix

132 ^ that is about what most true matrix fans thing, first is always best pretty much, cept in the Borne Identity/Suppremecy the 2nd was better I think

The first Matrix kicked *bottom*, the martial arts fight owned. They should make a "Matrix Fight" DVD with random fight scenes (i.e. morpheus vs trinity, smith vs smith).

i think that in all 3 matrix movies the fights were awesome.. but the one place where matrix 1 was really good is the dialogues...i found the dialogues to be awesome..esp by Morpheus and Agent Smith...

My best 3 is:

The Matrix - Reloaded 
The Matrix 
The Matrix - Revolutions  (i thing it's be beter)

congratulations havok great trilogies tend to come in threes :D

i think the best of the trilogy is matrix ... i liked like because i was able to decipher the setting of the movie ... unlike the sequels ... i was not able to understand ... the entire movie .... but in fairness ... the trilogy was great ... :D:D

I liked Matrix 1 best, because it was something new... all that 3D shoots and else.I didn't like the 2nd part, expected to be more inventive, but the last part was also good.

:D I liked:The Matrix (1st movie) the best.... :mrgreen: Then I liked The Matrix Revolutions, then the last on my list would be The Matrix Reloaded....Though I like the name of the 2nd installation the best out of the 3, heheh.. :mrgreen: