xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Which type music you don't like?...

i like a lot of genres. but i find that R&b can be really annoying if they start wyning their lyrics and some Hip Hop songs have extremely irritating tunes in the background. Not forget heavy, hard rock. it's a little bit to heavy for me :mrgreen:

actually the worst thing are the summer hits!!! and even worst when you listen to them one year later... uuuh, unbearable!! :shock:

Bluegrass, country, patriotic bastard music, rap, gangsta rap, hip-hop, soul, rythm & blues, 50's golden music, pop music, bouncy dance music, some folk, elevator music.. there's plenty more genres I'll think of more later

Bluegrass, country, patriotic bastard music, rap, gangsta rap, hip-hop, soul, rythm & blues, 50's golden music, pop music, bouncy dance music, some folk, elevator music..  there's plenty more genres I'll think of more later

man, I sound so narrow minded when it comes to music. believe me, theres plenty I do like.

omg yea hip hop and r&b like wtf... but they're good if ur in a mood for being retarded and don't really have anything meaningful to feel or think about, except maybe sex

Emo is possibly worse than pop...at least most of pop is upbeat while emo is so depressing....My fav's tho are hardcore and rap...both share the same principle...aggressiveness <3

I just hate the path that metal took. I mean, I'm still trying to figure out how Judas Preist, with songs like "Hellbent for Leather" turned into the two minor chords and screaming that people call metal today. Crazy.I really dont understand most rap. I mean, I can't get hooked on a guy reciting a crude poem over a looping electronic drum beat. I find it insulting to musicians like myself.And the last thing is the whole aspect of pop music. Whatever happened when pop meant popular? I mean, in that vein, much music today is pop, but all this bubblegum stuff, its just as insulting as rap.