xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Diablo 2:LoD

One of the best computer games in my opinion. It's very addictive if you play it for a few months. I got stuck playing it for 12 hours a day for the last 8 months. Just wondering if anyone on here plays it since I still do. AetherFrost is my account name on USWest.

I agree man. Its very good and very addictive. Ive been playing it for the past 3 years. Got realy good at it. I got so "hooked" on it this last summer that i played around 34 hours straight(except goin to the bathroom and eating). Now tough i stopped playing, but ill start again as soon as new ladder starts. Maybe we should play once.

I bought the game and had it in my closet for almost a year before I started playing it. It took me 3-4 months before I finally liked playing it. You kinda have to get over the newbie stage, learn more about the game, go to open and hack for a few months and get bored with it before you learn to appreciate it. When I first started playing I thought the graphics sucked but then I began to like them and the effects of the spells. I became addicted for for several years until recently I just got bored with it because I got the best of the best in items on it. So now I've been thinking of getting the new Warcraft game even though I've never played it.

I heared much about that game ;]But i never played that ;]First... when i had old computer (to great requirments ;])i think ill play that soon ... i think what to do ;]buy new from the shop (its no so new) or borrow from friend (for 1 week) ;];D

i prefer diablo1 mainly cos i can hack silly on it. but lod isnt too bad i guess im still a n00b on it. wud like some advice on how to get good items or cheats!

its boring there are to many players and noobs i mean 99/100 poeple are noobs also there are some hackers wich spoils fun and alot poeple just ruin the game and i als odont likethe style of d2

d1 is still fun if you manage to play in a gropu that dont go strat to hell and kill diablo by just enting the level....cuz of teh massive hacks running thru it...d2 i havent really ever seen anyone hack in mutiplayer i know in open battlenet its all hackes cuz they made it for the hackers.d2:lod was great cuz ya get a stash more than 12 cubes... more than inventory nowbarbvillage is the extra stage ya get that was quite entertaing...they all were fun for awhile but over time they just got kinda boring....