xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

psx2 or xbox?

Xbox > PS2Both have their own pros and cons.Xbox has a process 5 GHz faster than the PS2's, and there is no comparison whatsoever about graphics.PS2 has a much larger library of games. PS2's online play is just...weird, and Xbox Live is only what, $50.00 a year? Not too bad.But yeah, like some of you have said...PC gaming all the way. :wink:

xbox... defintely here are a few excellent reasons:one: you don't have to worry about those stupid memory cardstwo: you can play online easier (for DSL), and plus you don't have to f**kers online (PS2) on dial-up that slows it down... no, no on the xbox live everyone is on at least DSL which means no one lagsthree: easier controller (at least i think)four: better graphics all round

The Xbox alows you to mod the crap out of it, that alone should be a good choice over the PS2. Plus there are a lot more options for the xbox vs the PS2

well, id have to say that the xbox, is an overall better machine, however, ps2 in my opinion has a whole lot more interested games. the games are really all that matter, not how powerful the machine is. I have both, i find i barely play xbox, halo2 is the only game that seems to keep xbox alive in my house

I have both and i find that the xbox is graphical sport game/war and the ps2 is closer to racing and wut not, and the gamecube pff that is for kiddie games

I personally think that Xbox has better online features and better offline games. I have had two PS2's and both of them broke. I recently bought a skinny PS2 & I have only played it a few times.