xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

psx2 or xbox?

Go with xbox, it has all the good games for ps2 on it, except for san adreas (coming out soon for xbox) and Twisted metal black :(, but other then that it's great :D

id say xbox, less games, but better graphics, everyones knows it, i mean, generic = ps2, or nvidia = xbox...think about it dudes.,..

I Own a PS2 and i am useing my friends old xbox and i would have to say PS2 is the way to go online is free with ps2 except for a couple of games that want you to pay but xbox is expensive to go online. also xbox u have to buy a dvd remote to watch the dvds on it but with ps2 you dont. And alot of people are saying xbox is better because of the hard drive but one ps2 games dont take up alot of space on you memery cards and you can also buy a Hard Drive for you ps2 but it has 2 be the ps2 brand(note ps2 slim dose not suport a hard drive). And people say xbox is better cause you can conect more then one together on seperate screens. But ps2 has multie tabs so you can play alot of people but not on sepret screens... but ps2 online is free so if the game goes online you can just go online and play with each other... and also if you want to go on the inter net but do not have high speed then you can use your phone jack but only for ps2 can you do this(Note your phone provider will mostlikly charge you)....ps2 also ways less then a xbox if that matters to you :D:):):) 8) :) :twisted: :wink: :mrgreen: :!: :idea: