xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Whats the worst movie you ever watched?

Why are so many people calling MIB 2 and the village as the worst films. :? They aren't masterpieces but they aren't bad movies. (doesn't wanna say that you hated it.)mine are Urban Legend, Elizabeth, so bad...Waterworld and Robin Hood : Prince of thieves, both with Kevin Costner in the lead. he is quite a good actor but these movies were awful. And shouldnt be missed in this list Charlie's Angels (you might like it if you think Cameron is a hottie). Haven't seen the sequel yet, but it seems even worse....

These old movies where a dinosaur is as tall as a human.(Just the fact that they showed them together is a joke)Without any perspective and where you see this real "low budget, boring story, nothing's great" thingy... :roll:

There are much worst films.One of them is matrix reloaded and any matrix...

It 's bad.

Obviously someone doesn't like originality in the movie industry?

What would your favourite movies be then if you dislike all of the Matrix films?

I like how you bring up the word "originality". Not sure if you knew this, but, even though I hate Star Trek, I find this little tidbit hilarious. Well, there was this episode that was based around this huge technilogical device, where people put this viewer on their head and saw themselves in other places and worlds, like real life? Familiar? And, what was this other-worldy machine called??? THE MATRIX!!!! Hmm... originality... I think not.

Well, I dont know if you know this, but "matrix" is a real word with a definition. Look it up one day. They didn't steal the word from Star Trek.

There are much worst films.

One of them is matrix reloaded and any matrix...

It 's bad.

Obviously someone doesn't like originality in the movie industry?

What would your favourite movies be then if you dislike all of the Matrix films?

I like how you bring up the word "originality". Not sure if you knew this, but, even though I hate Star Trek, I find this little tidbit hilarious. Well, there was this episode that was based around this huge technilogical device, where people put this viewer on their head and saw themselves in other places and worlds, like real life? Familiar? And, what was this other-worldy machine called??? THE MATRIX!!!! Hmm... originality... I think not.

If you want to talk about originality in the true sense of being completely new then nothing is original. Star Trek had to get the idea from somewhere, probably talk of virtual reality at the time. I also know plenty of things called "The Matrix", I studied the "Matrix" in Maths about two years back; there is an old television show called "The Matrix" from 1993 (which strangely enough contained Carrie Ann Moss)...I used to use a gel made by Matrix.inc. The list goes on my friend.

What I was pointing out in my comment it that not enough filmmakers try hard enough to make their film any different from those around them. It's taking those few separate ideas and making a "compound", better idea. Which Larry and Andy did, in The Matrix.

I like the way in your post that you tried to be smart,...it shows up when you can't actually realise the point I was making. In relation to Gohst's comments. That is quite true, from what I know, (taking the matrix as a mathmatical term) Larry and Andy Wachowski were interested in how the actual coded world should look and when they came across the idea of the falling green code; which I freely admit came from a collection of sources...one of which was the mathmatical formula for having numbers arranged in a database that could be more easily transformed through a series of simple steps otherwise known as the Matrix, or Matrices. All they did to it was turn it green, and make it move down the screen...adding in letters and symbols as well as numbers for variation in the look of the code.

So the term "Matrix" in the film never came from Star Trek but from the name of the formula that was used as an idea to create the coded "Matrix" on the Zion ship screens.

Also if you watched a lot of films or television you would see that there are a lot of similar terms. As an example, who invented the term hyperdrive? Nearly every space film has it, but who coined the phraze?

Just because you heard the term "Matrix" before; doesn't mean that the film isn't original...just means your looking for an argument.

TWO WORDS....WHITE NOISE!!

Actually, having just seen White Noise...it's pretty good. Compared to most; it was interesting and quite involving.

Also it's gotten me sparked off on EVP. I'm for trying it out this weekend; no joke.

TWO WORDS....WHITE NOISE!!

Actually, having just seen White Noise...it's pretty good. Compared to most; it was interesting and quite involving.

Also it's gotten me sparked off on EVP. I'm for trying it out this weekend; no joke.

I watched that today and its a pile of shite....