xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Europe

Potugual is nice to. Tss there food there is off da chain omg. nice for site seeing but i think ne where in Europe is fine it a romantic country.

Potugual is nice to. Tss there food there is off da chain omg. nice for site seeing but i think ne where in Europe is fine it a romantic country.

Got my vote on Portugal there... Lovely sites, full of history and the BEST food in the world...

...but probably I'm also just a bit biased! :D

But really, a great place to come!

it depends what its the best for!for whether and stuff i guess spain or portugalfor culture i guess some places of france are ok - but ive been too much, or places like the czech republic :D

Im looking forward to going to amsterdam in april.Looks like the netherlands are winning this poll.....Dont go to england it sucks believe me i know, i have to live here!Our taxes are the highest on this planet....... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im looking forward to going to amsterdam in april.
Looks like the netherlands are winning this poll.....

Dont go to england it sucks  believe me i know, i have to live here!
Our taxes are the highest on this planet....... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I think only 2 countries in the world have free health services.

We have one of them.

Surprisingly enough, it puts taxes up a bit :P

Italy... Great place, weather, people, food - fantastic place - almost like my Poland 8) I've been in Rome, TORINO (my fav football club is from Torino), Rimini, Florence, Verona - i'll be back Italy 8)

this is a great topic! i am going to the UK in April. I would love to know some places that would be worth visiting and that is really cheap! cheers