xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
downpour

My Intro about me

Hey everyone. New to Trap 17 and just thought i would introduce myself.
Im a 28 yr. old drummer for the band Downpour...hence the nickname. Ive played in serveral bands before which you may or may not have heard of. I was the drummer for tod. for 13 years. And i also played with paradox44 for its last 2 years as a band. Now i have shifted more towards doing covers and making some money and a following instead of jumping right into the music scene with originals. Granted most of the covers we do as a band are not stuff i would normally play or listen to. We currently do stuff by STP, Velvet Revolver, Audioslave, Hoobastank, and Incubus. Your typical club band I guess you would call it. We are gonna throw in some System of a Down, Slipknot and Korn in there but its still a lil soft for what i like.
Musically I guess I would have to say I listen to alot of Death Metal or Black metal. Avenged Sevenfold, From Autumn to Ashes, Poison the Well, Lamb of God, Atreyu, Mastadon, and As I Lay Dying. If ya are into any of the stuff that I am or just would like to check out my bands site *as soon as i post enough to get one* just hit me back on here or ya could email me downpour2004@comcast.net
or im on msn as tod_music@passport.com and AOL as mattaru
thanx for reading if ya read it all.
Later
GVW

hi and welcome to Xisto :Pi'm one of the admins of Xisto,if you have any question,you may ask them dirrectly if you want.i hope you enjoy your time at Xisto.com

hi and welcome to Xisto :Pi'm one of the admins of Xisto,
if you have any question,
you may ask them dirrectly if you want.

i hope you enjoy your time at Xisto.com

Note:
people here
like to use
the enter key.

<.< at least wassie does. Anyway welcome, hope you stay and become active. Also, have fun.

hi and welcome to Xisto :Pi'm one of the admins of Xisto,
if you have any question,
you may ask them dirrectly if you want.

i hope you enjoy your time at Xisto.com

Note:
people here
like to use
the enter key.

<.< at least wassie does. Anyway welcome, hope you stay and become active. Also, have fun.
well if i use the enter key,
i think the post looks better,
and its easyer to read :D