xisto Community
fernan

Optimization Software what software you are using?

Well all my sites rank well - and that's not blowing my own trumpet. None of them are huge though. Some are flash, some are html. It requires time more than anything else. If you install google toolbar and check the pagerank slider you will know whether you are banned or not. It should be green or just white. if it is grey you've been banned.
If you post the url I can check it.

Doorways do work - don't get me wrong and most black hat seo works too with google. They aren't known for being too clever at weeding this stuff out. However, when they do you'll get bombed out of the water.

If you want proper seo advice and forums go to http://www.seochat.com/

Well, if you want know how optimized I am, try searching "googlue" in google!

Click here to get search results on googlue!

:)
:D
:)
:D

I am at the top!
But who will search googlue??? B)

When you optimize, try using terms that are commonly searched for in the field of your website.

Googlue!

AddWeb Website Promoter 4

Try it! This programme works very good :rolleyes: and it's also easy to use. No spam sender after registaration to your e-mail.

But to tell the truth that progarmme won't do you in the top of search engines :angry:

Interesting how much does it cost to make your web 1st?

I use:Add website promoter 7IBP - Internet business promoter All-in-one traffic seekerPagepromoter 1.6Doorway builderPage rankerAnd other websites and scripts.Alsow there are good books about the promote websites "war".If you will like to have this tools and books, just email me and i will send it you.

Key words are apparently not the most important part of website search optimisation, it is getting your website set out so that it is extremely easy for crawlers to pick out the stuff you want it to, or so i am told...

I use a excellent program called WebCEO. It has a free version and a paid version. The difference in the 2 is the paid version has a few more features. I use the free one and it has helped me tremendously. It also has a ftp program included. It has optimization, site submission, monitoring, keyword help and tons of other features. The site you can get it is https://www.webceo.com/ The paid version is a little pricey but i think it is worth it. As soon as i can afford it i amd going to upgrade.

thanks for that great advice pawodster! yeah you're right google blacklist websites that spam their search engine! But have you tried cloaking your webpages i,ve read some articles that cloacking increases their page rank

thanks for that great advice pawodster! yeah you're right google blacklist websites that spam their search engine! But have you tried cloaking your webpages i,ve read some articles that cloacking increases their page rank

Correct me if I'm incorrect, but do not <a> tags have alts to them? I can't remember what exactly, but it works like the description of an image. I haven't used them for about 3 years, as I'm not one for SEO (Yet.)

Cloaking may give ur SE ranking for a boost .. i really mean that .. and normally google spam detection is not that perfect so it's kinda hard for them to detect cloaking website. but google will ban will if they detect u .. either detected by themselves or reported by ur competitors.do u mean like this :<a href="xx" title="abcefef">abc</a> ?the title tag in the <a> tag is similar to the decription of the image but for SEO .. i think that the alt tag in image tag is much more valuable than title tag in the <a> tag :D

I also use web CEO, it does everything I want it to, for free!!!It it the most efective way. It has everything you need to edit, upload, optomize, and more. You dont need to know html, but if you dont, you shouldhave some designing software like macromedia dreamweaver. It has some handy tools, like meta tag adding, and surch engine submision, but if you dont have any competitors(like if you want to beat google, then it will give you tips) It's preatty cool. really awsome. % stars if you know how to use it and it fits your site, but otherwise, I wouldent really reccomend it unless you have conpetitors.