xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Awesome Tech Community

Hey! Please visit my tech community at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. It has forums, daily news and tips, a live chat, and a graphics vault (coming soon). Please register at the forums and post in the comments section. If you like it, tell your friends.

TONIGHT ONLY: For a beta testing link to the graphics vault beta is up in the news section. Please register and try to upload a submission. Thanks.

Hope that you guys like it!

Thanks for the comments guys. I just added a few things to it like email forms to contact us and submit new stories/tech tips. The banner is also slightly different.

Yes. I am trying to change that. How can I modify my phpBB forums to be narrower? Once i figure that out I can get it to work. Thanks!

I decided that php-Nuke would be a good option for my community and tried it out. I think that it looks good. What do you guys think? Comments are welcome. I am also in the process of making a splash page with a link to the main site and on to the graphics vault. Thanks!

Hey! Please visit my tech community at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. It has forums, daily news and tips, a live chat, and a graphics vault (coming soon). Please register at the forums and post in the comments section. If you like it, tell your friends.
TONIGHT ONLY: For a beta testing link to the graphics vault beta is up in the news section. Please register and try to upload a submission. Thanks.

Hope that you guys like it!

Is it still working? I do not think so.
If you have moved it to a different place, could you update the link in the post. Its a little deceiving.

As of now, its gets redirected to a parked domain with links.