xisto Community
DataHead

Do You Have Any Hobbys? well do ya?

what kind of hobbies do youguys have? mine aremaking games and or software, and music production. i enjoy these quite a bit, it gives me a big stress reliefe ( exspecialymy music production, i like to just sit down and let it all go through my music's ) how about you guys, what do you peoplelike to do?

then sue you i will, im filling out court papers as we speak  :D

Screw court, I'll give you all my money now.....*gives you nothing* there, all I have.

lol,@  wassie, uhm, watching girls play volleyball? nice, i also watch women at a nude beach :D

you understand me! :P

you understand me! 

Are kind need to stick together wassie, not to many out therelike us anymore.... we will re-creAate a super Pervert race Someday, Someday my friend, Someday....
*is a bigger perv than any of you....wishes there was nude beaches around here* v_V

Well aside from tinkering on my computer which is everyday, I occasionally play Badminton with my friends. I also listen to a lot of music but most of the time I watch TV, lots of tv. I would like, in the future, to do something craftsy.That's about it. Nothing exciting really happens in my life.

Hi:

My hobby its bandoneon play, I play since ten years old and its very gratefull to me paly this instrument, and also im webdesign a site of bandoneon for the students of this instrumet whit scores, tips and a forum.

I am also have a collection of currencies of all the countries, i have more of 200 units. I have one italy currencie of 1889, its very old and in perfect state.

I have also 35 cd of Astor Piazzolla, ist a big collection of this argentinian artist.

Regards

Santiago Argilla

Sargilla Web

La Pagina de los Bandoneonistas

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hi:

My hobby its bandoneon play, I play since ten years old and its very gratefull to me paly this instrument, and also im webdesign a site of bandoneon for the students of this instrumet whit scores, tips and a forum.

I am also have a collection of currencies of all the countries, i have more of 200 units. I have one italy currencie of 1889, its very old and in perfect state.

I have also 35 cd of Astor Piazzolla, ist a big collection of this argentinian artist.

Regards

Santiago Argilla

Sargilla Web

La Pagina de los Bandoneonistas

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I enjoy journaling, writing poetry, playing piano, creating graphics on paint shop, working out, dancing, and Im a new game, just computer games, like mahjongg, tetris, collapse, triva. Just got into those. My boys have been trying to get me into video games for years but I didnt cause I knew Id get addicted. I don't even want to start.