xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What team will win the Champions League

Barcelona will win the champions league..Barcelona is the best team in the world now

sorry zamalkawy4ever. Barcelona is a good (very good) team but not the best! they have a good players and they can play football (effective and successful) but are other team like Chelsea which is very good too(chelsea is my fav. team)! i think that we can't say that either this or other team is the best because is many good team. hmm i could say that AS Monaco or FC Porto is better than Barcelona becouse they win the Chamiopns League in 2004 !

WISLA CRACOW will win Champions Legauge in 3234984334312657 year :D

Bombel jestes z polski? jesli tak to napisz. a co do wisly to jakby juz miala wygrywac lige mistrzow to wygra ja wczesniej... :D

sorry for all, that i write in polish language but i found my polish brother(bomel propably is from poland) :wink:

ChelseaWhat team will win the Champions League

Do not worry  

Don't worry!

At this time the Chelsea club is the best one than ever seen in the world to me and to all who support the club.

So I am sure that chelsea will win the champion and the primer league. We will see to gether!

-reply by Tesfay