xisto Community
iGuest

Anyone here a Harry Potter fan?

oh man here we go harry potter 1 word i can saySUCKS...lol ive have read the 1st and second 1 and they just plain sucked not becuase they are too long they just are horrible. Even though i love all this fantasy stuff i just hate harry potter i dunno why i just think it is really really boring

I love the books but Harry is not my favorite person. I think Draco has the right ideas about stuff. I really love Harry Potter books because they rock and JK has got my dream life. I'd like to be a writer too and she rocks.... I'm a bit off subject aren't I? Well.... That's just me...

I love the harry potter series, i read the 1st book in 2001 i think and i just couldnt get my hand off the book, i just had to read them all, and so i did. This time i went a step further pre-ordering HP6 from the internet , this required much persuasion, but dad dear gave in to my demands in exchange for better grades ofcourse. And mark my words, Dumbledore is not dead, and Sirius is good.

And mark my words, Dumbledore is not dead, and Sirius is good.

!!YES! YES! YES! YES!

finally someone who agree's with me..i also think that snape is good...but anyways, if you cant tell judgin by my signature, and my username i am absoloutly in love with harry potter!! they are the only books that i will ever read and enjoy readin..and i dont like reading anything...except the harry potter books of course..but they are awsome and i dont give a ratsleft kidney who doesn't like it :)

!!YES! YES! YES! YES!
finally someone who agree's with me..i also think that snape is good...but anyways, if you cant tell judgin by my signature, and my username i am absoloutly in love with harry potter!! they are the only books that i will ever read and enjoy readin..and i dont like reading anything...except the harry potter books of course..but they are awsome and i dont give a ratsleft kidney who doesn't like it :angry:

Of course snape is good, and of course dumbledore is alive hehe
Can't wait for book 7
Until then, I will quench my thirst for more Harry Potter, by visiting websites and seeing if anyone else thinks harry is a horcrux

Well I'm a Harry Potter fan too. To be frank I just read all the 6 books within last 3 months. Till I read the first one I didn't have any interest about them at all. :) But now I can't wait till the 7th one is out.Personally I don't like Harru because he is a too white character :P I prefer Hermione & Ron better. And its nice to see some love is getting mixed up in the story :D (6th part)

Edited by Jester009 (see edit history)

I wouldn't say I'm a really great big fan of Harry potter but I like it. I love watching the movies and reading the books. I've finished reading the books that have already come out. I can' tbe bothered to read them again as I've seen the movies and its just iono. Weird. I can't tell if its the movie is in my head or the book story i'm reading. So yeah. But I love the whole concept and story and friendship.

I'm a Harry Potter fan. I bought the 6th book right after Midnight when it came out. It was a good book. I enjoyed it but I think it was sad. Dumbledore dying and all. My mom thinks he faked his death in a way and is still alive.

I also like Harry Potter and I am a great fan of Harry Potter. Most time I was busy in downloading and sareing the Harry Potter stuffs. I collected all the all versions of the Harry Potter game. I have many of Harry Potters movie stills. Also I have a lot of savers of the Harry Potter. So who came to know what a Great friend I am.

Well i kind of like it, not all of the books i like but i have read all of them out and i have seen all the movies but there are always the parts people dont like but i think it is a good book series and also i personally believe that J.K.Rowling had the last book done when she released the sixth book but she was waiting awhile to release it which lol of course is the smart thing to do but i cant wait to read the last book of the happy potter series