xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
champagne

About Nutrition

Does anyone of you believe that what you eat actually effects your daily lives?

Someone I know who is a pharmacist told me many things about that.

If you drink too much coke, it would actually does a little bit damage to your body slowly. Not just that, it could do something on your mental health, too.

I know how well it tastes to some of you,

(personally, Moutain Dew is my favorite, too bad that I can't have just a tiny drop in my country :D )

we still have to be aware of that, just for your own good. :D

Recently, I've been reading a book about "eat right for your types".

It's about 4 diets with 4 different blood types.

A, O, B, AB

Has anyone heard of that?

(It came out 4 years or maybe 5 years, I never started reading it :D )

Is there anyone who is interested on that?

Just let me know if you are interested. :D

sorry never heard about that book,but what i do know is:if you are looking to what you eat that bad,its bad for your social life,because you cant go with your friends to the MC Donalds or something,so i'm not fat but i eat what ever i want :D

I don't think it matters what you eat as long as you know what you're eating and you're happy because you enjoy eating it. I eat a lot of junk food like most people, but I *try* to keep it balanced with some healthy food too like eating fruits before or after meals (also a bit of sport but only because i like sport :D) cuz I'm aware that eating too much junk can effect your health... although I've never heard of eating on a certain diet according to your blood group... sounds interesting :D

Heard about eatting according to blood type from Taiwanese friend.Think it is interesting. But don't think I can do that. The menu formy blood type is hard to cook and eat .. :D Anyway, I try to eat healthy as much as I can. Don't drink muchsoda and cafein.. (read somewhere long time ago that if you have draining problem and pull a can of soda -- coke, pepsi,etc--- into the pipe, and wait for couple of hours, the coak willgone!) :P I think balance eatting + drink a lot of water + take somesupplement should be good enough. At least don't want tosuffer for body worn out when get old.

here in the Philippines people are into the latest Diet craze, it called South Beach Diet (or something). you will have to go t nutritionist or someone, then after some check-up (measuring weights and everything) they will creat packed meals for you which you will eat for weeks. then you will lose weights.

You wanna hear something interesting that I read about soda's with caffeine in a book written by a mortician? This also works with coffee and tea as well. .. . there's a chemical in coke, pepsi, coffee and tea which i forgot the name of but when heated up turns into fermaldahyde! Which means we are drinking fluids that morticians use to embalm dead bodies!! The mortician said that when they embalm people nowadays (compared to 15 years ago) they use a LOT less embalming fluid because over the years we have been helping them out and we're already parcially done :) Mormon's have been avoiding these drinks for years for this very reason. even though some think it's just because of the caffiene. but if that were true they wouldn't eat chocolate now would they?

You wanna hear something interesting that I read about soda's with caffeine in a book written by a mortician? This also works with coffee and tea as well. .. . there's a chemical in coke, pepsi, coffee and tea which i forgot the name of but when heated up turns into fermaldahyde! Which means we are drinking fluids that morticians use to embalm dead bodies!!
The mortician said that when they embalm people nowadays (compared to 15 years ago) they use a LOT less embalming fluid because over the years we have been helping them out and we're already parcially done :)  Mormon's have been avoiding these drinks for years for this very reason. even though some think it's just because of the caffiene. but if that were true they wouldn't eat chocolate now would they?

Yikes!!! i love sodas, now i have to think twice before drinking one becuase of that post. hehehe but atleast the morticians will e using lesser of that thing so it's cheaper to die now. hehehe

You wanna hear something interesting that I read about soda's with caffeine in a book written by a mortician? This also works with coffee and tea as well. .. . there's a chemical in coke, pepsi, coffee and tea which i forgot the name of but when heated up turns into fermaldahyde! Which means we are drinking fluids that morticians use to embalm dead bodies!!

The mortician said that when they embalm people nowadays (compared to 15 years ago) they use a LOT less embalming fluid because over the years we have been helping them out and we're already parcially done -_-  Mormon's have been avoiding these drinks for years for this very reason. even though some think it's just because of the caffiene. but if that were true they wouldn't eat chocolate now would they?

19039[/snapback]

I was really interested in knowing the name of the mortician book that you were refering to. If you could please just post it in the shout box...that would be awesome. I was looking everywhere because of a project.Anyway, I just became a member of this site, is it kinda like xanga? I'm finding things to be a little confusing...anyway adios -_-