xisto Community
football123213

Wwe who likes it

WWE's writers need shot they have gone with most of the story lines they are doing right now are dry for example kane and lita marriage does anyone remember something similiar back in 2000 or 2001 with HHH and Stephanie. I watch it avidly it abhores me how McMahon let it get to this point. I also watch my local wrestling TNA which has had sting in it a few times.Most of my favorites dont wrestle anymore such as Ultimate Warrior, Hacksaw Jim Duggan and ones such as them a few still do like the Undertaker who has been around almost 16 yrs now and everytime he leaves and comes back he has a bigger fan base then before.It also kinda sucks that you have no variations anymore since Mcmahon bought out ECW and WCW franchises and merged them all into 1 to sort of make a monopoly on the market of Wrestling Entertainment. If you get the Chance keep an eye out for who is on the cards Terry Funk and Sting make guest appearances and matches on TNA it is worth ordering when they are on they make the shows better it seems at those points.Just my 2 cents.BTW WWF is now World Wildlife Fund said they had the name before McMahon's did for their wrestling which i find to be a load of bs, and said if they didn't change their name they were going to sue them for copyright infringment and bunch of other things.So now WWF (World Wrestling Federation) is now WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)*edited due to typo's*

Yeah I have been a pro wrestling fan for the past 14 years of my life and WWE does rank in my list of likes :P My favs BenoitJerichoBatistaOrtonLuthor ReignsHedeinrichYeah I am into the big guys :D