xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Xbox Rules

The New Playstation will be far out much better :P hehe And The PSII is also great and more games are for the PSII then for the XboX :P I got a PSII with an HardDrive :P

Xbox has the best FPS...Halo 2 is the best for it's online play...the ranking system is great and pairs you with people with a similar skill level. This prevents newbies from getting toasted every game.PS2 still has GTA SA and gran tourismo 4, but hopefully Xbox can get those games somewhere down the road.I pick Xbox for it's seamless online play...

I agree, the xbox is wonderful. But, I wish I bought a PSII instead. Not because it is better, but because it has a great rugby game for it. If the xbox had a great rugby game (which I hear it will) then the xbox is the best. I'm a huge rugby fan and having this game would be great. Who knows, it might even get me pumped up for my own games. :D

It's all about the PS2. I have had the PS1 aswell and I'm sure that when the PS3 comes out we'll have that too. Then Namco will make another Ace Combat game that remains on the Playstation system only and it kicks butt! :D

1) Saying the XBox is for hardcore gamers is a big misjudgement.2)The PS2 is poorly built.3)Microsoft has Halo, Sony has GTA, and Nintendo has Zelda. Which system you like best may have to do with which one of those you like best.