xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Where are you from ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I come from old and beautiful China, I am proud of it!

I will give you my full localization right now!Solar SystemEarthEuropePortugalLeiria<-cityPombalCarri?oVale LezideN 12On your right, you will see a walkway. in the end, turn left. You will see me!Best Regards,Fir-Zen

the lovely city of Lisbon in beautiful Portugal... Ol? aos tugas que por a? andam ! :lol::D:lol: (that's "Hi, you portuguese guys over here")Cheers!

i'm from Singapore, that lil island not visible on the world map that's south of the Malaysian peninsular ^^"but now i'm in BC, Canada :D

I almost fell of my chair when I read one of the choices in the similar thread http://forums.xisto.com/

Where are you from? A: "I don't know" hahahahahahha

I'm from Manila (the Philippines). Hey, a homey! Kamusta, kaye? :D

Nice to see lots of fellow Asians on. Tsunamis don't stop us, do they?

Peace.

P.S. Did I see "dutch". *Ahem* let's see if I still recall...HOE GAAT HET MET JOU???? :D

I am from USA! Born and raised! But I do think it would be neat to experience growing up in a different country! Esp. Austrailia!! Always have wanted to visit there, esp. the outback and see kangaroos, and dingos, and wombats! I love animals and nature! All countries around the world rock in their own unique ways!! :D