xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Triple X

I.am.screwed. ;_;

Well if u have xp (this only works on xp Pro wont work on home ) ok all u have 2 do at the welcome screan (if u have it set up that way) typ ctrl alt del 2 times in a row and u can hack in just typ Administrator and hopfly your mom would not put a pass on it. so i hop that can help u ps make the Administrator put your own pass on that so your mom cant make u like a user and not a admin ok well have fun

Edited by football123213 (see edit history)

lol...i must say i'm lucky...
my parents dont know anything about computers...i'm FREE!!! :D

yea really good for you. unlike mine in which i always have to sidewink them each time

Well if u have xp (this only works on xp Pro wont work on home ) ok all u have 2 do at the welcome screan (if u have it set up that way) typ ctrl alt del 2 times in a row and u can hack in just typ Administrator and hopfly your mom would not put a pass on it. so i hop that can help u ps make the Administrator put your own pass on that so your mom cant make u like a user and not a admin ok well have fun This was to help u with the stuff u should try this it works lol so if it helps u tell me pls

That really sucks for you. I would just talk with your parents and see what you can work out with them. I would think if you follow these other suggestion of trying to bypass the parental controls put on your computer by your parents and you do get caught you would be in bigger trouble.

That really sucks for you. I would just talk with your parents and see what you can work out with them. I would think if you follow these other suggestion of trying to bypass the parental controls put on your computer by your parents and you do get caught you would be in bigger trouble.

You mean parent*
And no, she does not trust me, why do you think she's putting it on?

Well sorry to hear that triple X. My only other suggestion to you is to build trust between you and your parent. Other then that I guess you either have two options put up with it or try to get around it (which like I said earlier might get you in more trouble).

Well sorry to hear that triple X. My only other suggestion to you is to build trust between you and your parent. Other then that I guess you either have two options put up with it or try to get around it (which like I said earlier might get you in more trouble).

Thing is, even if I gained her trust, I'd lose it again, I don't TRY to but I'm just messed up I guess. Yes I know thats not good, but its just my life, lodi da.

I've gained the trust of my parents. It took me awhile to get them to trust me but now they do. :D My advice is try to not get in trouble and when you know you going to get busted go and tell her what you did before she has the chance to catch you. I know it sounds crazy, but it does work. Well... Sometimes...

hehe. ic the problem's the parental control...=) and it just happened that norton antivirus was involved! luckily, my parents trusts me... and they usually want me to decide on my own. but i believe that they arejust here to guide...and not control! =) goodlucK!!!

hehe. ic the problem's the parental control...=) and it just happened that norton antivirus was involved! luckily, my parents trusts me... and they usually want me to decide on my own. but i believe that they arejust here to guide...and not control! =) goodlucK!!!

I'm just glad that the whole echo j thing doesn't work anymore >_> I'd be screwed even more.