xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

computers

I have been building comp's for a while, and have always liked AMD better than Intel. The Athlon series really packs a puch for the dollar, and perform well in games. I don't know about the new AMD sempron procs though. Anyone used one of those?Oh, in answer to the poll, mine is a self built mutt. I like my mutt. :wink:

Macintosh of course.My Blue and White G3 running Panther, has yet to crash in the months I have owned it. It is followed closely by a self-built box running Red Hat Linux that also has yet to crash since I went from Win2k to Red Hat. :D

^^^  windows ???  wtf

Personnaly if i could have the cash i would buy 1 of those new p4 3.4 pci express.........

HAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAA :D:(:(
this vote makes no sense :!:

none of the above i build CPU's and as far as windows goes im waiting for longhorn to come out but that wont be till around 2006 hopefully maybe within the new year coming up 8)

ummmm dont you mean you build computers or do you work for INTEL or AMD because i dont think the avarge coustom computer maker makes his own cpu. but if you do can i have one???

mmmm/// how does win fit in? microsoft makes soft and all other brands are assemblers of hard?personally/// self assembly.running win..hopefully will run slack someday

This poll is like WTF? Personally, I build all the computer I use, except my laptop, which is a Dell (yummy). I use Windows XP cause that's what my University uses. Makes it easier to connect and stuff.

This poll is like WTF?  Personally, I build all the computer I use, except my laptop, which is a Dell (yummy).  I use Windows XP cause that's what my University uses.  Makes it easier to connect and stuff.

Weird my Mac connects to SMB(windoze) networks better than my windows computers.

my fav computer is the one with 5 teraflops(speed, 1 tf=100ghz) wich stands in my huge basementi can run a 3d simulation of earth on it

Flops and hertz are different measures of a processor. Flops are floating-point operations per second, while hertz are measure of the clock speed on a processor.