xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

X-Files

I like the X-files. It really did start to suck after Mulder left. But you could tell they were running out of ideas after a while. I think they got desperate for ideas. And that is why it got so bad. But they guy who replaced Mulder, I can't picture him as a good guy. I can only see the Terminator from T2. lol ^^;;v

I hate the X-files I jump Scully's bones tho

how can you hate this show...maybe sdislike but yes humping his co-star would be a great plan...but no dislike about the x-files ...

I loved The X-Files. I have borrowed season 1-4 on DVD and now I am going though all the episodes... Honestly: I was not really into the show before I borrowed the DVDs but now I am *lol*

I wouldn't mind collecting all the episodes on DVD boxset but at the minute it's way down the list of movies and stuff that I am collecting.Wonder how many hours viewing time watching the entire run of the x-files would be? Anyone hanker a guess?

I have watched the X Files since season one. I couldn't wait for each new episode of weirdness. I guess I would have to agree that some of the episodes would get a little creepy/scary, but I am a wuss.

Anyway, I stopped watching around season 5 or so. I thought the stories and mythology were becoming too farfetched and complicated, I guess I am a lazy tv watcher. I eventually stopped watching the show and probably haven't seen one episode since season 6 started.

Until recently when I got a Tivo. I started recording the show on three different channels, 11 hours of X Files creepiness every week! I think I am officially hooked again. If anybody is interested here is a link to transcripts of the show. If you are like me and were confused by all of the conspiracy mythology in the show, this site might clear up few things for you.

Hey, now that you mention it, if you take CSI and add aliens and a global governmental conspiracy you WOULD have X Files!! Oh yeah, and add a few unique plot lines while your at it. And, well you get the picture.Not really. Similar that is. Yeah.

Thanks for the link bdp, I love practically any show/film with a good storyline/mythology behind it. The more convoluted the better. ;)All this X-Files talk is putting the DVD's higher up in my list of things to buy...darn I hate when that happens. Got an absolute craving now for spookiness.