xisto Community
cragllo

Whats The Topic/theme Of Your Hosted Site?

mine will be either a personal site ort one dedicated to philosophy of the world and history of religion

I haven't posted the required number of posts to be able to apply for hosting. But once I have, my site will be a web-based community for young gay men. Nothing explicit, but it will mostly revolve around support, education and friendship. Anyone, no matter what gender or sexual oreantation would be welcome to join in and help out. The only requirement is that everyone treats everyone with respect and follow all the same rules. Hopefully, the people around this forum are accepting of this type of site. I've run into many people on previous hosts who put up a big fuss about it. Go figure! My site's title will be ElfBoys. When I get hosted, you are all welcome to visit and take a peek... Later, J. (TS)

actually I was wondering why the admins are now asking for the themes of our sites. Are they going to chose based upon content?

Thanks admin for re-opening this thread...Its not right to close a thread just because its old, how are you supposed to keep a good community when someone comes and basicaly shuts you up!Anyway, please carry on telling everyone about your wonderful Xisto hosted sites! ! !

Thanks admin for re-opening this thread...
Its not right to close a thread just because its old, how are you supposed to keep a good community when someone comes and basicaly shuts you up!

Anyway, please carry on telling everyone about your wonderful Xisto hosted sites! !  !

it aint good at all to close a forum thread cause it is old. the new members will still have something to say in the old threads. that makes them feel they are amidst a comunity