xisto Community
cragllo

Whats The Topic/theme Of Your Hosted Site?

im not hosted yet, but my site is going to be formy game creation crew, and i will also provide free games made by my crew and there friends ( which propper authorization was aquired to put it on the site i make, for download ) so no illegal acts here, but i will be updating it alot, and it will have alot of content on it in the future, possibly website design, and or graphic arts and normal program devlopment, i don't know yet, its too early to be thinking of this kind of stuff yet

im not hosted yet, but my site is going to be formy game creation crew, and i will also provide free games made by my crew and there friends ( which propper authorization was aquired to put it on the site i make, for download ) so no  illegal acts here, but i will be updating it alot, and it will have alot of content on it in the future, possibly website design, and or graphic arts and normal program devlopment, i don't know yet, its too early to be thinking of this kind of stuff yet

Xisto does not allow download sites. If you would still like to run it, you will not be permited bw more than 1 GB . So you can happily spam that 1 GB, but no extra BW would be given.
u,mm... But I think, 1 GB is also more than enough.. :D

My website is for community, it's not yet finished but will be soon... basically it'll have interviews with young adults and teens to show what they do these days and has information on how they got jobs etc and ways to get involved with their community. It will also have some brief info on everyday issues etc... online store plus downloads :D I'm working on the website with a group of my friends

Its ok, Takes a while to load on dail-up tho, if you just have the whole image as a background to a table and divide the table into sections and you could fit in more links that way...

my website is a blog.. :D it'll later advance to a community but i'll have to get more visitors.. then i'll change the site to phpbb and implement a cms script :D, as for now im with xoops.

I am already hosted. I have my personal site already up and i will host also a car-photos site and a fun-community site as soon as i upgrade my account.

My website is about pple comunity, but have not done yet. I wish Xisto will give me good hosting, so I'm not ashamed.

what do you mean? Xisto is the best you can find, PHP, MySQL, Perl, FTP, CPanle9 what more do you want....Also, NO ads, NO pop-ups, no fuss!