xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Concept banner for Z - Graphics

I tried to register but no e-mail has bee sent. It may just be slow servers though.

Anyways, here's an exapmle of what I can do.

Posted Image

I wouldn't mind being a designer there. Hell, I wouldn't mind being a designer anywhere! lol

What do people think, Any good? I don't have any 3D modellig software and its all my own stuff made in Photoshop :)

Very nice! A bit big, and also it looks sorta unbalanced on the left side because its so bright there and nothing muhc on the right side of the graphics. Other than that its cool.8/10skyglow1

A tech border that I actually like!!wow...bit too chunky tho and as someone has said the right sid is too contrasting to the keft as its too plain...jb tho...7/10

wow looks great m8 :) but i need a banner that fits in to my curent theme or u are interested in creating a new one lol. and yea im looking for designers so signup at my website ^^ Z-Graphics

greats davenom

looks like you got 3 different things competingIf the text-logo is the most important thing then the shapes on the left should complement but they don't have any relation - even in lighting or colour or texture or backgoundSame with the border - unrelated to the other two, different style with no referenceThey all shouldn't look the same at all but they gotta work as a team

11/10.

How do you lot design such deadly graphics with a mouse!!! :shock:

lol practice practice practice...

..very nice banner, 8/10

not really sure if I like the border....